Ever want something so bad it starts to show up in your dreams? I've decided that I'm looking forward to 'girls weekend' a little too much (if that's possible). I had a dream the other night that I had this baby early...like actually on the night of the dream. I was so bummed, not because Derrick was out of town and missed the arrival of our new daughter (even though the gender has yet to be determined), but because I was going to have to take her with me on our overnight shopping trip to Columbus. Derrick (in real life) promised me that I'll get away before this baby comes without any children going along....he let me know it's okay to stop stressing...haha.
I am so looking forward to a night of no interuptions and lots of fun with the girls of the Herman family. It looks as though everyone can make it...making a perfect 7 in attendence. (humm...who will sleep alone?)
I spent the morning with two friends and their daughters...it was so much fun to see Ryse playing while we sat and talked. It was what I needed this morning. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great week....a wonderful start to the holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment