Today I watched The Proposal. I love cheesy, romantic, totally-predictable-ending chick flicks. I laid there laughing outloud and dabbing at some embarassing tears that somehow surfaced. I love romance- I love snide remarks when you know really the characters are falling in love. I hate that even though I know there has to be some major roadblock I still grit my teeth just hoping it won't happen. I love when they finally admit outloud infront of the entire office that 'I love you & I don't care who is watching'. And I'm ALWAYS disappointed that the movie doesn't show what happens next. No matter when they end I wanna know 'then what?' Even if you see the wedding, are there kids? It's just never enough. Somewhere during the credits when I was asking 'then what?' I had to remind myself that it's just a movie. Just a script that someone got a lot of money for pulling out of no where.
I love that and I hate that. For some reason those are the only kinds of movies that reel me in everytime.
As today was a declared lazy day, I didn't get much done. I managed to leave the house long enough to restock on bananas and juice and have lunch with Ryse and Derrick. I got a few hours in at work and am now exhausted. I feel like an old lady, and in my old lady state of mind I will end this random post.
No comments:
Post a Comment