Monday, December 7, 2009

We're Hiding

Lately I've been hiding. On my couch, with 3 pillows, the biggest blanket we have, the fireplace lit, and the lifetime movies rolling. I've been so tired all the time and having difficulty breathing. I don't see this as a good thing to be experiencing for the next 7 and a half weeks but I'm in no hurry for the baby to come either. It needs to be in there, it needs to grow and develope and I need it to be in there so I can sleep and get it's, excuse me, her room ready. So much to do. You'd think I would have learned my lesson with Ryse and gotten on the ball a lot sooner.
We did find out last Thursday that "it" is actually "she". This was so exciting, I was banking on her being shy again and hiding..but nope- wide open for the world to see. Now we just need to decide on a name. For awhile I thought I had Derrick convinced to see it my way. I learned yesterday he's not even close...haha. Back to square one, but I'm not going down easily.
I wish I had more to say since it's been so long since I've written- not a very interesting update, but it is naptime and I'm feeling the draw of the couch, 3 pillows, big blanket, and the lifetime channel. I hope you're all well and as excited for Christmas as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment