Monday, February 1, 2010

Catchin up

It's been a lot longer than I'd planned since I've blogged...for some reason this was one of only a few websites my computer refused to load. However now my laptop is fixed and I can blog again :)

It's been crazy since...Symira has entered our family and sleep has been staying at someone else's house. She is a good baby, I really shouldn't complain...she just likes to eat and poop at night, for some reason, much more than she does during the day.

Tonight Derrick is filling in holes in our walls- the previous owners hung pictures with huge screws, leaving very lovely holes in about everywall, driving people like my husband nuts. This leaves Ryse following him everywhere he goes, Symira sleeping, and me watching Jeporady and ignoring everything else that needs done. I'm thankful for a husband who recognizes how much energy being a mom takes and doesn't even comment when I'm being a lazy rump.

Cutting this very short due to bedtime and someone who found this laptop very interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment