By now I thought Symira would have all of her teeth- she's been drooling to her bellybutton daily for 2 and a half months. She began (today) rolling from back to belly, yesterday mastered belly to back- why not do it all at once? She's turning from a quiet content baby to a loud, active, must-be-entertained baby. She's becoming so much fun...such an ornery lil thing.
Getting it honestly from her dad. We've been starting to feel a little less stressed lately and have fun again. I told him he's a bad flirter- I was trying to flirt while watering the flowers and spray him with the hose, he just smiled and kept weed-eating. When asked "what did you expect?" I replied "you to grab the hose and drench me with it". I guess I asked to be locked out of the house and tackled in the yard in response to armpit poking. We've went on walks, held hands, jumped on a trampoline together, and bantered back and forth with high school sounding compliments. I love it. I love him. It's great to be able to have fun again.
He's promising to take such good care of me this weekend as I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth out :( ....as if no one else knows- I've been sending out invites to my pity party all week! One thing I promised myself was honesty when I began this blog. I'm terrified. I say, and I mean it, that I'd rather go through labor again, no meds...nothing. It may not be that bad, but atleast I know what to expect. I've never been 'put under' before and I'm not sure why that scares me soo bad. I'm such a pessimist. I blame things I've gone through for taking my 'that would never happen to me' away, and replacing it to 'if it's bad and can happen, it'll happen to me'. I don't think I show this side of myself very often, I think I do a pretty good job (or maybe I don't) acting like an optimist. So I'm waiting to get my 'numb spot', or my dry sockets, or perhaps slip off into an eternal sleep. AHH...I'm SUCH a pessimist. (knowing that I'm blessed beyond messure, I HAVE lots- I just EXPECT little). To top it off I'm not allowed to eat OR drink after 7:30 tomorrow morning. Have you met Kristen Zahner yet? Have you figured out her love for food? This will not be fun. I'm planing on waking up at 6:30 for breakfast :)
So there you have it, my honest feelings for the day- I'm scared to death and dreading tomorrow and if I had my way I'd drink drinks highly concentrated with alcohol from this minute to the minute I go under. Since that wont happen, I'll go busy myself cleaning the house and watching the Game Show Network.
No comments:
Post a Comment