Friday, July 2, 2010

Ryse

10 reasons why I love her so dang much:

She:
10. could roll her eyes by 18 months
9. sighs just as loudly as I do when I do, reminding me of my attitude.
8. knows where her booty is and how to shake it.
7. kisses her own boo-boos- even if they're in hard to reach places.
6. sings 'daddy, daddy, daddy' when she sees the vacuum (hmm...) and when he gets home from work.
5. calls a popsicle a 'potsie'
4. knows what a fart is and how to do it on command- this came naturally. (after thinking one was hilarious she learned to repeat the hilarious sound)
3. swings her arms when she runs, and 9 times outta 10 faceplants in the grass, giggles, and keeps going.
2. gives Symira the sweetest hugs and kisses...she loves people, never met a stranger.
1. knows that mommy's kisses are always healing and loves to cuddle with me when she's sad- that. is. priceless.

1 comment: