Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gurgley Guts

Gross subject. Gross past 24 hours. I hate gross.
My stomach churned and I felt sick. I hoped it was from the previous 8 throw ups I cleaned. Nope, I caught it too.
I hate being sick. I feel helpless. There were pies to make. Baked corn to bake. A house to clean. Family to join. Derrick made the pies, pumpkin, from scratch. Mixed and baked the baked corn. Mopped and vacuumed. Joined the family.
Ryse and I are watching Max & Ruby and drinking apple juice. She seems to feel a little better asking to 'peas go to gammas house' every 30 seconds. It broke her heart for her to stay home tonight. Mine too, to be honest. A quiet house. Hot bath. A bed to myself...sounded wonderful. Although I admit now, I love her cuddles and her silly conversations with the television. Her awkwardly crooked pony tails tell the story of her last 24 hours.
Back to Max & Ruby- she sure is bossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment