Friday, October 29, 2010

Bundle of Wonderful

Seriously- could she get any cuter? Here sits Symira- 9.5 months old, and full of wonderful. She's on the move now, she follows Ryse and I all over the house. Ryse pushes her over, she gets back up and keeps following her with this same stinkin cute smile on her face. She's gonna be tough. This was at one of our attempts to enjoy being outside before it gets too cold, if it wasn't already. We went with my friend and her 3 little girls and I enjoyed 100% listening to them scream with excitement and watching them take each other out on their way down the slide and giggling the whole way down. I will miss this friend, she is moving :( We currently live about 100 yards from each other, maybe, my brain isn't good at that.
Anyway, I was going to blog something wonderful, but I read her blog before I began typing and I would prefer you just read hers titled 'the mess the magic' [http://www.jesstock.blogspot.com/]. It.is.brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. aw, thanks Friend :-) I will dearly miss you! We need a few more loud playdates before we leave!

    ReplyDelete