My life is full of moments like these.
Each daughter is full of personality, one wild & loud, one slightly sweet & calm. Both ornery. Ryse has added 3 million words to her vocabulary over night. Words like "shake your booty" "I'm a deba (diva)" "I waked up Momma!" and seriously MUCH more. Symira has found her volume and screeches with happiness. She is never full, and is in the process of switching from reverse to forward with scooting/crawling. Oh yes, Ryse is moving from Dora to Mickey Mouse. She still LOVES Dora, but is asking for Mickey and Nemo now. I never watched Finding Nemo til now, I like it. And Nemo doesn't yell at you to do things in a language I don't understand...an added bonus.
Derrick cleaned the refrigerator our last night. (since I'm updating on everyone) He loves a clean house and appreciates organization. He's learning that is hard when the kids are around and volunteers to do it while I take the kids outside to play. He's a good match for me.
And myself....I'm watching Ellen. I watch her change lives everyday and am CONVINCED it will be mine someday. Not that mine is awful, but really, who couldn't use a little lift? So I e-mailed her again. (this will be funny to you if you really know me) I'm getting to the point in life where I'm going to quit e-mailing her and fly out there, demanding to meet her. Meeting Ellen is on my bucket list. You say to-mae-to, I say to-maw-to.
Naptime ends. That is all for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment