here I sit. Beside Symira's hospital bed.
She was admitted Sunday to Union with RSV/pnemonia and transferred on Monday to Akron Children's because she was having to work real hard to breath. Monday night she was having such a hard time breathing that she would take breaks...not good at all. Fearing she was going to stop breathing they moved us to the PICU where breathing tubes and higher treatments are available. Luckly she snapped outta it on the transfer and coming into a freezing room must have helped because she didn't need more support, the oxygen she was on was enough. After getting a little bit better she was moved on Wednesday back to the main pediatrics floor. She's been doing good, getting alittle better at a time. I'm sparing some details because I'm almost tired of updating but I want to have this to look back on.
I feel like I've been pretty positive but I have a complaint. Not wanting to broadcast it on facebook and try and get pity or a lot of questions I figured here would be a good spot.
I will never (of course I'm a people pleaser so 'never' holds less water) do favors for certain people. It is like pulling teeth to get certain people to help. *end of paragraph deleted*
I'm sure I sound like such a brat and I feel like it just writing it, but it's so irritating! How long do you have to be in the hospital before....I won't even go there....you would just think had any of your family been in the hospital for 6 days you could make a little effort.
*paragraph deleted due to potential new reader*
Now on a good note, I offically feel the freedom to say no, no matter the situation. Another good note, I will have company for my birthday and food that is not from a cafeteria :) I really am thankful, that's why I hate to even complain. Just thought if for one minute I couldn't vent I'd pop :)
Time for my 'room service' :)
No comments:
Post a Comment