Saturday, March 13, 2010

One thing hospitals aren't for...

family. If you've ever had to sit by a hospital bed, I'm sorry. When it comes to hospitals, they make me sick. They've healed and they haven't. Yesterday I was reminded of he good and bad. I visited a good friend who just had a sweet little baby girl and then took the elevator back down the the main floor to visit my nephew in the ER. Poor lil guy was having a hard time breathing and is spending his second day in the hospital getting breathing treatments. He's 11 weeks old...I hate wires, I hate alarms, and I hate babies in the hospitals (unless of course they're being born).

Duty calls (not doodie calls) but I'd better get back to work...just wanted to quickly express my hatred for hospitals, my excitement for welcoming Josie Bloom into this world, and let the world know I'm wishing Mack-Doodle well...love you lil buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment