Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've been 'simply' inspired...

I've found two new blogs I'm following and I have been spending way to much time reading them love them. They are cool moms, & they are creative. Simple crafts. Not-so simple crafts. But they are fun, and they are cool.

I started off small. Burp-clothes. Why not. I have the material. I have the babies to sew for (2 pregnant 'sisters').

Project one: Burp Cloth tutorial from Homemade by Jill

It was the perfect one day project, for a snowy day, with hot chocolate. I'm planning on using them for gifts to take to the hospital, complete with another project I'm about to try. I'll try and post pics of that too....I need to pick up some ribbon.

Here are my burp clothes. They are so soft and I used the fabric we had at Erin's baby shower. Cool to have a piece of your baby shower for your baby...or so I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment