Monday, September 13, 2010

Word Post

I've decided to randomly do 'word posts'....picking a random word, or a word that is not very random but could promote random thoughts.
Word of today: PUMPKIN
P: Promptness. I like to be prompt, on time, not one minute late. I'd rather be early and have time to hang out or talk before events. However I hate when promptness leads to waiting on people. (I am not ALWAYS prompt....I just like to be.) Yesterday I was sweating and grouchy because we were going to be late for church. I hate that, I like to talk, take the girls to their classes, stop at the restroom, and find the perfect seat with room for my family and friends to sit beside us. We hurried so much that I realized as we were pulling into the church that Ryse wasn't wearing shoes. Thankfully it was the Sunday that our service times changed, so instead of being 10 minutes late, we were 20 minutes early :)
U: Umpires. I think all referees and umpires should be called one name, it's embarrassing when you call one the other and vise versa. (this is what I'm talking about....random)
M: Money. Derrick is taking over paying the bills for a short time. The thought of it makes me cringe, smile, laugh....all of the above. I got too stressed and I'm not good with money when I'm stressed. Just sayin :)
P: Praise God for someone who took the words right outta my mouth...I've been praying about 'stuff' if you will. http://hardingali.blogspot.com/2010/09/filtering.html I've realized that I'm slow to forgive and slow to forget. I hold grudges. I agree very much with this post, I felt at home reading it, felt a breath of fresh air. It reminded me of my grudges I've been holding against either 'mean christians', 'judgemental christians' and 'big mouth christians'. God loves them all, I just have a hard time with them. Another 'just sayin'.
K: Kids have a way of making or breaking a day. Today they're breaking it. Saturday they made it. The girls woke up in good moods and played soo well. Ryse can make Symira giggle so easily...and when she does I get cheesy, I get in the mood where no matter what happened nothing could ruin your day because I have two beautiful girls who love eachother (for those few seconds anyway) and no matter how hard the last 8 months, heck the last year....2 and a half years, have been....it is now.paying.off. Quote of the week: "Mia- I'na spank ya butt" -Ryse. She's been getting in trouble lately if you can't tell. She's a walking mouth with attitude. Wonder where that came from?
I: I'm more than excited for the Bachelor Pad. I hate to admit it but I've become very addicted to their drama and all the romantic relationships forming. I'm a sucker for romance and I'm not gonna lie, it keeps it interesting when they are playing for $250,000 too. Sadly I'll be working...luckily we have DVR and nights like tonight....that's why we pay every month for it. (I might be exaggerating just a little)
N: Nieces & Nephews. I'm getting 2 new ones within 2 months. I've got 3 nieces, 3 nephews, and 2 'step nephews' if you will. And two more coming!!! That my friends is why I can quit having babies, sit back and enjoy newborns, but pass them off for someone else to stay up all night. Looking forward to meeting baby Rothel and Baby Herman in February and March....hurry up!

Pumpkin: because I made Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins today and 'Chocolate Chip' was too long...time to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment